BE AWARE! This is a game about collecting and protecting items while playing with actual human beings from all around the world. Your items CAN and WILL be stolen if you don't keep them safe. That is part of the gameplay, and stolen items will not be restored. All of the items necessary to prevent theft are available in the game. USE THEM WISELY!
PARENTS: There is a Parental Controls area in the Options menu - it allows you to disable buying Gems and Tapjoy Offer Wall options as well as block chat with other players.
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, song, artwork, puzzles, etc
* COLLABORATE with real people - there have been over 12 million player accounts created, all in the same universe, no sharding!
* PLAY mini-games - parkour, surgery, quizzes, PVP battles, CTF, races, and more
* PROTECT items using an innovative lock system which allows you to give access to friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to discover hundreds of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items in our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 250 MILLION user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to each other
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat and messaging system
* EARN a single in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and large screens
* Hear the original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
* Your account is usable with clients on all platforms (Android, iOS, Win, and Mac)
Didn't get your gems or having a problem? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to help!
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game developers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
CAN'T TYPE? Tap ENG to toggle to the English keyboard! If that doesn't work, try changing keyboards. (Requires standard ascii input)
WARNING: This app allows Gem purchases using Google's In App Billing system. Be sure to disable purchases or set a pin-number in the play store if kids use your device.