Create amazing lip sync music videos with special effects and your choice of music. Simply select a music track and start lip syncing! Make videos that you’ll be proud to share with your friends!
Have you ever wondered how people create those funny animated videos ? Now you can record them too with our Stop Motion feature (available as an in-app). To use it enable Stop Motion mode (under the timer button) and adjust duration of shots and delay between them to get desired timing effect or re-position scene objects.
You don’t have to be a video editor or know anything about video editing at all. You don't need professional camera or video editor software. Pick up a song, select an effect or filter and start recording. You can even change the effects as you record your movie. And you can pause and resume your work at any time!
★ Create lip syncing videos to your favorite songs
★ Select mp3 music from your device library or use microphone
★ You can apply more than 50 effects in total, many for free: Film, Ghost, Cartoon, Cinematic, Stroboscope, Thermal, Mirror, Neon and others. You can switch them live!
★ Pause and resume recording of your video to change the effect and scene
★ Start Timer allows you to delay the recording of each clip and gives you time to get prepared for recording
★ Auto Pause let's you pause recording automatically without touching the button on the phone
★ Fast Motion recording mode ("2x" button)
★ Create animated videos with Stop Motion feature
★ Export your video to Gallery in mp4 format. Look for this option under the Share button
★ Built-in player to watch recorded movies
★ Share your videos to social networks and media services such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Musical.ly and others
It's very easy to use. Give it a try and see how you perform as a music video star !
If you experience issues or crashes please contact us by email, clearly describe your issue providing as many details as you can and we will look into the problem.
Instructions & Recommendations:
- VideoFX requires a lot of CPU/GPU power. On some older devices you may get low-fps and jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
- Please note that your music should be stored locally on your device! You can reset audio source to microphone in the settings or by hitting the music button when it's overlapped by a small red "cross" icon.
- Video recording requires a lot of free space on your built-in/SD card. The app will warn if free space on your SD falls below 300M and will block or stop recording if it falls below 100M.
- STOP MOTION, FAST MOTION (2X) AND AUTO PAUSE REQUIRE AUDIO TRACK MODE!
Important Message for Parents
This application includes the option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Use of Open Source and Free Software
VideoFX uses the following software:
- FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
- libjpeg-turbo (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org) licensed under the BSD-compatible license (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org/About/License)