Remind (formerly Remind101) is a communication app that helps school communities connect quickly and efficiently. More than 23 million educators, students, and parents use Remind in over 90% of U.S. public school districts.
* Real-time messaging for your school, group, or just a single person.
* Send text messages to any phone.
* Translate messages into more than 70 languages.
* Attach photos, newsletters, and other files.
* See who's read your messages and who's missing out.
“…Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.” – Buzzfeed
“Once a teacher starts to use the tool, it tends to spread through the rest of the school like wildfire. Domonique Roberts, a history teacher at University High School in Newark, N.J., has been using Remind to communicate better with parents. 'I have been messaging one student’s mom, telling her when he’s not doing homework, or if he fell asleep in class today,' Roberts says. 'She’s on top of it and his grade improved by two letter grades from the first marking period to the second, just by keeping up with her.'” – Fast Company