Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
★ Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
★ Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
★ Smart widget for greater convenience;
★ Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
★ Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
★ Budget function keep your spending under control;
★ Backup and Restore data easily, with option to link to Dropbox;
★ DashClock Extension integration;
★ And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more versions.
- Over 150 types of currencies;
- Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
- Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user?s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting ?With? field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
- Fix bug in checking email address for Restore function
- Fix bug in synchronize Settings options
- Fix bug in displaying different details in Overview report and category report
- Fix bug in syncing Cashback transactions by quick Receive/Payoff buttons
- Fix bug in Language option for Android Lollipop 5.0
- Fixes for other minor bugs