Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your android powered device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quick marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (A-GPS) regularly for faster fixes. This can be extremely useful if you play augmented reality games like Ingress or Pokemon GO.
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
- background A-GPS downloading
- removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
- Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download aGPS data or reset the GPS.
- Internet: Used to fetch aGPS data and display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
- Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
- Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase