This FREE version of the most popular flight-tracking app turns your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and lets you see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Download now to discover why millions of users already have installed the flight tracker Flightradar24 Free.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.